Children's Patterns and Colors Chair Sleeper by Fun Furnishings
Your child will enjoy a comfortable sleep at night, and room to play during the day with the Juvenile Studio Chair Sleeper. Perfect for a kids room!
||Safe High Density Fire-retardant Foam
||Lightweight and Easily Movable
||Bold Primary Color Combination
||Folds out into a Bed
||Size: 20"H x 25"W x 25"D
||Bed Size: 47"L x 15"W
We’ve worked hard to make our furniture durable and help it retain its appearance.
We use high-density foam to make the furniture hold up to the tough use it receives from kids. We include a layer of fiber on the seating surfaces to keep the fabric tight much longer.
Even so, furniture does wear with use. Here are some tips to help you keep it looking good while your kids enjoy it:
1. Jumping on the childrens furniture is safe and a lot of fun, but it will make the piece look “tired” sooner.
2. Sitting or jumping on the arms of the kids furniture is not recommended.
3. As a result of acrobatic use the fabric may stretch. You can use a steamer or mister to lightly dampen the fabric with distilled water. As the fabric dries it will shrink slightly and look almost like new again.
Cleaning the Cover
We use only fine upholstery-grade fabrics that can take lots of use from kids. Our Micro Suede’s, denims and chenille’s are all washable.
But we can’t prevent the covers from getting dirty. Here’s what you can do to keep them looking new:
1. Blot up spills immediately. Surface wash any remaining stains with a mild, non-toxic cleaner. Don’t rub too hard or use a strong cleaner; you’ll remove the fabric’s finish and possibly some color too.
2. The furniture covers are removable. We recommend dry cleaning to keep the covers looking their best as long as possible.
3. You may apply a scotch-guard type treatment to protect the covers. If you choose to do this always start with a small amount on the bottom of the piece to make certain the fabric will not be damaged.
4. The white bed surface is a poly/cotton blend and can be cleaned with stronger stain removers.
Slipcover Removal Instructions
1. Unzip and remove the backrest cushion
2. Unzip and remove the seat cushion
3. Unzip the bottom panel and remove the cover from the frame
4. Reassemble in the following order:
a. replace the cover on the frame
b. adjust to obtain a snug fit at all the edges and corners
c. zip the bottom panel closed
d. insert the seat cushion, rounded edge first with the padding facing toward you and zip closed (assuming you stand in front of the sofa)
e. insert the back cushion, rounded edge first with padding facing away from you and zip closed (assuming you stand in front of the sofa placing the cushion in downwards)
Inserting the Backrest Cushion
1. Insert the backrest cushion with the padding facing up and the rounded
edges in first.
2. Make sure that the cushion is pushed completely to the back of the fabric pocket and make sure the corners of the foam fit into the corners of the fabric pocket.
3. Once the foam piece is aligned properly into the fabric pocket, zip the fabric pocket shut.
If the foam piece is not fitted into the fabric pocket properly, the seat cushion and the back rest will not lay flat when assembled in the seated position.
Your Fun Furnishings furniture comes in a small box!
This is new. To increase the quality of our products and reduce the cost of shipping them to you we have now increased the density of our foam. This means three things to our customers:
1. The price you pay for shipping on your purchase is about 60% LESS than what it cost before this change.
2. Customers always tell us that our furniture lasts them a long time and now we have improved the quality of our line. This new foam is even more durable and your young ones will get years of enjoyment from their sofa or chair.
3. Wrinkles! Yes, when you open the carton the cover on your chair or sofa will be wrinkled but, this is only a temporary problem. We think you will agree it is a good trade-off for the savings on shipping.
Here is what you can do about those wrinkles.
Please allow 48-72 hours after removing your furniture from the box for the foam to spring back to its original shape and size. With some fabric covers this is all it takes. If the cover of your piece is still wrinkled after waiting this time, you may apply a COOL IRON to smooth the cover or you may lightly and carefully steam the cover if you prefer.
Thank you for choosing Fun Furnishings and we wish you years of fun with your furniture!