3branch Pinwheel Triple Discovery Table, GR03D3REG
- Usually ships in 3-4 weeks.
- Free Shipping
Children are naturally drawn to discovery activity tables and the myriad possibilities they present. These tables keep little ones busy for hours with many different facets of play, learning and hand-eye coordination. Discovery is a key asset for early literacy programs, providing unlimited opportunities for interactive play. With modular components, multiple activity tops, built-in storage and an optional caster base, discovery tables are tailored to meet the needs of any learning environment.
3branch Discovery Tables
- Modular components for many configurations
- Multiple activity top options, colors and finishes
- Reversible tops for different activities
- Large, lockable storage drawers
- Baltic birch plywood
- Constructed for high-use public environments
- Rounded corners and edges
3 Floating Double Bins=1 on outside facing end of each table
3 Tall Round Storage Bins
1 Triangular Wedge w/2"Thick Cushion in Middle.
3 Tables Included are:
1) Lego® - Lego®/Duplo® - compatible surface on one side with smooth laminate surface on the other side.
2) Train Track - Train Track surface on one side - compatible w/Thomas® and Brio® train sets with smooth laminate surface on the other side.
3) TinkerToy® - Hardwood TinkerToy® - compatible surface on one side with smooth hardwood surface on the other side.
NOTE: Trains, Lego®/Duplo® and TinkerToy® Pieces not Included.
Choose Lego® & Train Track Table Top Colors.
This product ships via freight truck; if your facility does not have a loading dock at receiving please add Lift Gate. If you would like the item delivered inside please add Inside Delivery.
((No Ammonia)) Frequent cleaning with most commercial disinfectant solutions will not damage or diminish any of our product finishes; but the use of ammonia on acrylic may cause cloudiness. The following cleaning products were reviewed for their appropriateness of use on Playscapes products. Johnson Wax General Purpose Cleaner, XTRACTION II, Foamy Q&A, and Virex ll 256. Based on discussions with our material suppliers and review of their technical data sheets, the above cleaners may be used on all of our products with the following cautions: While the acrylic covers on our Framed Art and the Toddler Oasis Airport are completely resistant to alcohol solutions up to 30% concentrations and phosphoric acids up to 10%, there may be some product discoloration when higher concentrations are used. The acrylic covers on our Adventure River Maze, A-Round My Town, Fishin A-Round, Amazers, and Food Play may have a slight yellowing when concentrations greater than 20% of sodium carbonite are used.