3branch discovery mini™ Play Activity Table, GR03MINI
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks.
- Free Shipping
Looking to add some play to your library but just don’t have the room to make it happen? Our new Gressco 3branch discovery mini™ Play Activity Table is the answer. It’s a complete, self-contained activity center in a compact footprint that makes play possible just about anywhere.
Size: W: 32" x D: 32" x H: 19".
Made in the USA.
Swap A Top for More Fun
Each discovery mini™ comes with two reversible tops that provide a total of four distinct play surfaces. One top has blue Lego™- and Duplo™-compatible and green Train Track surfaces. The other hardwood top has a Tinker Toy™-compatible surface and a flat surface. Swap a top or flip to a new surface and play starts anew!
Keep Everything Together With Integrated Storage
The integrated storage shelf conveniently stores the unused top so it's always available when you need to change activities. discovery mini™ storage area has room for toys and games, keeping everything you need at hand and ready to go!
Fun and Mobile - A Perfect Combination
discovery mini™ comes with durable locking casters, providing both mobility and permanence when you need it. Best yet, discovery mini™ is right sized to fit through just about any doorway, making play possible just about anywhere in your library.
- Compact Footprint -- The 7 sq ft footprint is half the size of standard discovery tables.
- Mobile Features -- Locking casters provide stability and mobility. Fits through standard doorways with ease!
- Two Reversible Tops -- Two tops provide four distinct play surfaces that are easy to swap and provide flexibility in play offerings.
- Sturdy Construction -- Solid, durable & beautiful Baltic birch plywood construction provides many years of play.
- Integrated Storage -- Clever design holds the second top while not is use and keeps toys and games organized and close at hand.
- No Assembly Required -- Discovery Mini arrives completely assembled and ready to take on your young patrons.
Cleaning Recommendations: ((No Ammonia)) Frequent cleaning with most commercial disinfectant solutions will not damage or diminish any of our product finishes; but the use of ammonia on acrylic may cause cloudiness. The following cleaning products were reviewed for their appropriateness of use on Playscapes products. Johnson Wax General Purpose Cleaner, XTRACTION II, Foamy Q&A, and Virex ll 256. Based on discussions with our material suppliers and review of their technical data sheets, the above cleaners may be used on all of our products with the following cautions: While the acrylic covers on our Framed Art and the Toddler Oasis Airport are completely resistant to alcohol solutions up to 30% concentrations and phosphoric acids up to 10%, there may be some product discoloration when higher concentrations are used. The acrylic covers on our Adventure River Maze, A-Round My Town, Fishin A-Round, Amazers, and Food Play may have a slight yellowing when concentrations greater than 20% of sodium carbonite are used.