AudimuteÂ® Acoustic Designer Art Sound Panels, AU-GIP
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Free Shipping
The Acoustic Designer Art Sound Panels are pieces of art and sound control in one beautiful solution. This blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers makes our product the greenest way to introduce noise reduction qualities into your space. When properly applied, Audimute® Acoustical Image Panels will reduce reflected sound and dampen echo by as much as 100%. Add style and acoustic sound solutions in any space. Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogenic, No Fiberglass. Installation hardware included. Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water-free solvents. Light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Fire Rating: Class A, ASTM E-84
- NRC*: 1.0
*The Noise Reduction Coefficient (commonly abbreviated NRC) is a scalar representation of the amount of sound energy absorbed upon striking a particular surface. An NRC of 0 indicates perfect reflection; an NRC of 1 indicates perfect absorption.
Acoustic Designer Art Sound Panels:
- AU-GIP-HPS-1 -- Harmony Park #1 (2' x 4')
- AU-GIP-HPS-2 -- Harmony Park #2 (3' x 4')
- AU-GIP-OSS-1 -- Seascape #1 (3' x 3')
- AU-GIP-OSS-2 -- Seascape #2 (4' x 2')
- AU-GIP-OSS-3 -- Seascape #3 (3' x 3')
- AU-GIP-UND-1 -- Under the Sea #1 (2' x 4')
- AU-GIP-UND-2 -- Under the Sea #2 (2' x 4')
- AU-GIP-BRD-1 -- Feeding Time (3' x 3')
- AU-GIP-MYP-1 -- MyPlate (3' x 3')
2" thickness. 2' x 4', 3 x 3', or 3' x 4' depending on theme. Installation hardware included. Made in the USA.
Cleaning Recommendations: ((No Ammonia)) Frequent cleaning with most commercial disinfectant solutions will not damage or diminish any of our product finishes; but the use of ammonia on acrylic may cause cloudiness. The following cleaning products were reviewed for their appropriateness of use on Playscapes products. Johnson Wax General Purpose Cleaner, XTRACTION II, Foamy Q&A, and Virex ll 256. Based on discussions with our material suppliers and review of their technical data sheets, the above cleaners may be used on all of our products with the following cautions: While the acrylic covers on our Framed Art and the Toddler Oasis Airport are completely resistant to alcohol solutions up to 30% concentrations and phosphoric acids up to 10%, there may be some product discoloration when higher concentrations are used. The acrylic covers on our Adventure River Maze, A-Round My Town, Fishin A-Round, Amazers, and Food Play may have a slight yellowing when concentrations greater than 20% of sodium carbonite are used.