AudimuteÂ® Sea Life Sound Panel Set, AU-GUSTH1
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Free Shipping
This creative noise-absorbing Sea Life Sound Panel Set adds noise control and design to any space. Panels should be mounted outside of children’s reach or in a supervised area so soft noise-absorbing material stays looking great. Scenic Shape themes made from compressed 1 ½” thick recycled cotton fibers and are completely non-toxic. Installation hardware included. Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- Includes 8 sound panels: Shark, Sea Turtle, Small Coral, Large Coral, Dolphin, Large Dolphin, Blue Fish, Orange Fish.
- Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water-free solvents. Light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Fire Rating: Class A, ASTM E-84
- NRC*: 0.95
*The Noise Reduction Coefficient (commonly abbreviated NRC) is a scalar representation of the amount of sound energy absorbed upon striking a particular surface. An NRC of 0 indicates perfect reflection; an NRC of 1 indicates perfect absorption.
- Shark: 30 ¾” x 34” x 1 ½”
- Sea Turtle: 20” x 20” x 1 ½”
- Small Coral: 20 ¼” x 19 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Large Coral: 46” x 19 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Dolphin: 11” x 24 ½” x 1 ½”
- Large Dolphin: 17 ¾” x 39 ¾” x 1 ½”
- Blue Fish: 16 ¾” x 22 ½” x 1 ½”
- Orange Fish: 15 ¼” x 21 ½” x 1 ½”
Cleaning Recommendations: ((No Ammonia)) Frequent cleaning with most commercial disinfectant solutions will not damage or diminish any of our product finishes; but the use of ammonia on acrylic may cause cloudiness. The following cleaning products were reviewed for their appropriateness of use on Playscapes products. Johnson Wax General Purpose Cleaner, XTRACTION II, Foamy Q&A, and Virex ll 256. Based on discussions with our material suppliers and review of their technical data sheets, the above cleaners may be used on all of our products with the following cautions: While the acrylic covers on our Framed Art and the Toddler Oasis Airport are completely resistant to alcohol solutions up to 30% concentrations and phosphoric acids up to 10%, there may be some product discoloration when higher concentrations are used. The acrylic covers on our Adventure River Maze, A-Round My Town, Fishin A-Round, Amazers, and Food Play may have a slight yellowing when concentrations greater than 20% of sodium carbonite are used.