Friends Chair - available in 4 colors, 25-CHR-018
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Free Shipping
Playscape Friend's Chair are constructed of 3/4" melamine. Compliment your waiting area with these solid chairs. Built to hold up to many children.
Choose from Maple, Rainforest, and Speckletone finish and choose seat color from red, blue, green, and purple. Made in the USA. See PS-25-RST-XXX for table and chairs set and 25-TBR- for table only.
Chair Seat Height: 11"
*** Fits most Playscape and Gressco Play Tables.
Color Combinations Available:
- 25-CHR-018 Maple w/ Red Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-019 Maple w/ Blue Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-020 Maple w/ Green Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-021 Maple w/ Purple Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-201 Rainforest w/ Red Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-202 Rainforest w/ Blue Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-203 Rainforest w/ Green Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-205 Rainforest w/ Purple Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-001 Speckletone w/ Red Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-002 Speckletone w/ Blue Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-003 Speckletone w/ Green Seat & Back
- 25-CHR-005 Speckletone w/ Purple Seat & Back
Cleaning Recommendations: ((No Ammonia)) Frequent cleaning with most commercial disinfectant solutions will not damage or diminish any of our product finishes; but the use of ammonia on acrylic may cause cloudiness. The following cleaning products were reviewed for their appropriateness of use on Playscapes products. Johnson Wax General Purpose Cleaner, XTRACTION II, Foamy Q&A, and Virex ll 256. Based on discussions with our material suppliers and review of their technical data sheets, the above cleaners may be used on all of our products with the following cautions: While the acrylic covers on our Framed Art and the Toddler Oasis Airport are completely resistant to alcohol solutions up to 30% concentrations and phosphoric acids up to 10%, there may be some product discoloration when higher concentrations are used. The acrylic covers on our Adventure River Maze, A-Round My Town, Fishin A-Round, Amazers, and Food Play may have a slight yellowing when concentrations greater than 20% of sodium carbonite are used.