Airplane 6-Activity Sensory Wall Panel Toy
- Usually ships in 1-3 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Airplane 6-Activity Sensory Wall Panel is basically a wooden multifunctional wall sensor board that will provide hours of great fun. It comes with a wire slide with colored elements to move back and forth, a rotating plexiglass covered circle with beads and a magnetic board with a maze and gear wheels. A large labyrinth with all different shapes that will show little ones the ways shapes interact, learn colors and numbers. Children will have fun learning how to tell time with this clock - move the hour and minutes hands. he wheels and gears and learning to move objects with magnets. Tail panel has overlapping gears that when one is turned they all spin together.
What is sensory play? Children are constantly exploring using their five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing. These are learned skills that will help with language development, cognitive growth, fine motor skills, problem solving and social interaction. This colorful activity play panel will develop imaginations and logical thinking. Perfect for early learning centers, waiting areas, children's libraries or daycares. The panel is mounted to the wall with four expansion bolts. Pins are included. Made of MDF with color-safe paint and varnish. For ages one year and up.
Dimensions: 26"h x 70½"w x 1¾"d.
- Wire slide with eight shapes
- Wheel w/16 colored balls inside plexigass
- Gear & wheels in a maze moved with magnets
- Slide w/12 elements of different shapes & colors
- Clock with numbers and movable hands
- 7 overlapping gears that rotate w/turn of a propeller
Other Sensory Panels in the set, Sold Separately:
Since 2001, Learning Advantage has proudly developed and distributed educational products to customers in the US and Canada. Our dedicated, hard-working staff are truly the driving force behind our business. Based in sunny Fort Collins, Colorado, our office staff are dedicated to representing our brands to better serve a collective mission: to assist all kinds of learning styles with hands-on, play-based products. Our warehouse, based in windy Cheyenne, Wyoming, tirelessly works to ship your purchases in a timely manner.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS / ORDER DISCREPANCIES: All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of order for shipping discrepancies. Defective products reported 60 days after purchase date will not be credited or replaced. Visibly damaged cartons must be reported in writing to the carrier before accepting the shipment. It is the responsibility of the freight carrier account owner to report damaged shipments and file a claim.
Orders are fulfilled by Learning Advantage on a no-return basis. Some circumstances for returns may be approved and the following conditions will apply for products returned in resalable condition.
1. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the total credit due on returned merchandise in resalable condition after 30 days of purchase.
2. Written permission must be submitted prior to returning any products and the buyer is responsible to pay the return freight charges.
3. Approved return merchandise originally ordered from a free freight order will have all related costs deducted from the final credit. Freight costs will be billed at 15% of the return value.
4. Returns will only be considered for active products listed in the current Learning Advantage catalog.