Elephant 3-Activity Sensory Wall Panel
- Usually ships in 1-3 business days.
- Free Shipping
The Elephant Play Panel features a rotating wheel with rustling balls in plexiglass, a xylophone with 8 metal plates and a grater with pic - items that will engage their curiosity. This helps little ones with developing touch, dexterity, eye-hand coordination and fine hand motor skills. Use the wood pic to strum across the wooden plate to make loud musical sounds. By learning colors, shapes and noises, children will have fun spinning the wheel and watching it make magic. Kids will sensitize their sense of sound by striking the eight different metal plates of the Xylophone to make different notes.
What is sensory play? Children are constantly exploring using their five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing. These are learned skills that will help with language development, cognitive growth, fine motor skills, problem solving and social interaction. This colorful activity play panel will develop imaginations and logical thinking. Perfect for early learning centers, waiting areas, children's libraries or daycares. The panel is mounted to the wall with four expansion bolts. Pins are included. Made of MDF with color-safe paint and varnish. For ages one year and up.
Dimensions: 12⅜"h x 35⅞"w x 1¾"d.
- Grater plate has wood pic for strumming
- Plexi-glass covered wheel w/rustling balls inside
- Develops fine motor skills & problem solving
- Xylophone has 8 metal plates w/wooden baton
- Assembly required
- 2yr warranty
Collect all 3 Sensory Panels in the set, Sold Separately:
Since 2001, Learning Advantage has proudly developed and distributed educational products to customers in the US and Canada. Our dedicated, hard-working staff are truly the driving force behind our business. Based in sunny Fort Collins, Colorado, our office staff are dedicated to representing our brands to better serve a collective mission: to assist all kinds of learning styles with hands-on, play-based products. Our warehouse, based in windy Cheyenne, Wyoming, tirelessly works to ship your purchases in a timely manner.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS / ORDER DISCREPANCIES: All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of order for shipping discrepancies. Defective products reported 60 days after purchase date will not be credited or replaced. Visibly damaged cartons must be reported in writing to the carrier before accepting the shipment. It is the responsibility of the freight carrier account owner to report damaged shipments and file a claim.
Orders are fulfilled by Learning Advantage on a no-return basis. Some circumstances for returns may be approved and the following conditions will apply for products returned in resalable condition.
1. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the total credit due on returned merchandise in resalable condition after 30 days of purchase.
2. Written permission must be submitted prior to returning any products and the buyer is responsible to pay the return freight charges.
3. Approved return merchandise originally ordered from a free freight order will have all related costs deducted from the final credit. Freight costs will be billed at 15% of the return value.
4. Returns will only be considered for active products listed in the current Learning Advantage catalog.