Crocodile 5-Activity Sensory Wall Panel Toy
- Lead time is 12-14 weeks.
- Free Shipping
This Crocodile 5-Activity Sensory Wall Panel is basically a wooden multifunctional wall sensor board that will provide hours of great fun. The Crocodile 5-Activity Sensory Wall Panel consists of five activities: head of croc has two mazes and six gears that spin when bottom one is turned; front legs have an acrylic front maze with steel balls that move throughout; mid section comes with a xylophone, a wood board with ridges that when stroked with the paddle makes clattering noises and a safety mirror; an acrylic front puzzle with numbers and magnetic elements w/two magnetic wands that move elements around the maze; and the tails has a wire and bead maze.
What is sensory play? Children are constantly exploring using their five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing. These are learned skills that will help with language development, cognitive growth, fine motor skills, problem solving and social interaction. This colorful activity play panel will develop imaginations and logical thinking. Perfect for early learning centers, waiting areas, children's libraries or daycares. The panel is mounted to the wall with four expansion bolts. Pins are included. Made of MDF with color-safe paint and varnish. For ages one year and up.
Dimensions: 23½"h x 73½"w x 2"d.
- 2 Mazes w/2 shapes to move sideways
- 6 overlapping gear wheels
- Rotating labyrinth
- Xylophone, grater & mirror
- 9-ball maze w/9 compartments
- 3 Sliders with 14 beads on rods
- Assembly required
- 2yr warranty
Other Sensory Panels in the set, Sold Separately:
Since 2001, Learning Advantage has proudly developed and distributed educational products to customers in the US and Canada. Our dedicated, hard-working staff are truly the driving force behind our business. Based in sunny Fort Collins, Colorado, our office staff are dedicated to representing our brands to better serve a collective mission: to assist all kinds of learning styles with hands-on, play-based products. Our warehouse, based in windy Cheyenne, Wyoming, tirelessly works to ship your purchases in a timely manner.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS / ORDER DISCREPANCIES: All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of order for shipping discrepancies. Defective products reported 60 days after purchase date will not be credited or replaced. Visibly damaged cartons must be reported in writing to the carrier before accepting the shipment. It is the responsibility of the freight carrier account owner to report damaged shipments and file a claim.
Orders are fulfilled by Learning Advantage on a no-return basis. Some circumstances for returns may be approved and the following conditions will apply for products returned in resalable condition.
1. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the total credit due on returned merchandise in resalable condition after 30 days of purchase.
2. Written permission must be submitted prior to returning any products and the buyer is responsible to pay the return freight charges.
3. Approved return merchandise originally ordered from a free freight order will have all related costs deducted from the final credit. Freight costs will be billed at 15% of the return value.
4. Returns will only be considered for active products listed in the current Learning Advantage catalog.