Giraffe Activity Wall Panel Toy
- Usually ships in 1-3 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
The Giraffe Activity Wall Panel Toy is equipped with a slide and sixteen 2" x 2" colored elements. By properly moving the color blocks, you can create four pictures of: bananas, grapes, a strawberry and an apple. Handling elements stimulate the sense of touch and develop fine motor skills, interesting colors attract the eye and some applications also make sounds. Tablets in the shape of adorable giraffe with sensory applications. Made of a colored ½"thick MDF board that screws into a wall. Mounting elements included.
Dimensions: 21¾"h x 14¼"w x 1¼"d.
- 16 elements that slide back & forth
- Helps w/hand-eye coordination
- Move blocks to form pictures
- Stimulates sense of touch
- Two yr warranty.
- For ages: 1yr+.
Collect all 5 Animal Wall Toys (sold separately):
Since 2001, Learning Advantage has proudly developed and distributed educational products to customers in the US and Canada. Our dedicated, hard-working staff are truly the driving force behind our business. Based in sunny Fort Collins, Colorado, our office staff are dedicated to representing our brands to better serve a collective mission: to assist all kinds of learning styles with hands-on, play-based products. Our warehouse, based in windy Cheyenne, Wyoming, tirelessly works to ship your purchases in a timely manner.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS / ORDER DISCREPANCIES: All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of order for shipping discrepancies. Defective products reported 60 days after purchase date will not be credited or replaced. Visibly damaged cartons must be reported in writing to the carrier before accepting the shipment. It is the responsibility of the freight carrier account owner to report damaged shipments and file a claim.
Orders are fulfilled by Learning Advantage on a no-return basis. Some circumstances for returns may be approved and the following conditions will apply for products returned in resalable condition.
1. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the total credit due on returned merchandise in resalable condition after 30 days of purchase.
2. Written permission must be submitted prior to returning any products and the buyer is responsible to pay the return freight charges.
3. Approved return merchandise originally ordered from a free freight order will have all related costs deducted from the final credit. Freight costs will be billed at 15% of the return value.
4. Returns will only be considered for active products listed in the current Learning Advantage catalog.