Weathered Wood Straight Playground Border Kit 32' - 1" Profile
- Usually ships in 7-10 days
- Free Shipping
Frame It All Tool-Free Weathered Wood Straight Playground Border Kit 32' - 1" Profile was created by a landscape designer to be an easy, secure and cost-effective way to contain wood and rubber safety surfacing under your child’s play area.
Unlike heavy wood ties that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and brackets go together with ease. Our borders are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals.
Each kit contains composite boards and tool-free snap-lock anchor and stacking brackets. Each board measures 5.5 inches in height. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with locking plugs. Curved kits are also available and can be used interchangeably with straight kits to create natural borders that integrate with your landscape.
Did you know? When calculating the dimensions of your playground border, a good rule of thumb is to allow 2X the height of your swing set in front and behind the swing, and six feet on either side of the swing set. For example, if your swing set is 7 feet high, you would want 14 feet of safety surface in front of and behind the swing, for a total depth of 28 feet.
HERE’S A NOTE FROM ANTHONY ON WHY HE DESIGNED THIS PRODUCT:
“Playground safety has come a long way since my time on a playground some 40 years ago when blacktop was prevalent under playgrounds. They just didn’t think of things like safety in those days! Fast forward 20-30 years and now public playgrounds have proper safety surfacing, but many backyard playgrounds do not. I designed this product to enable a cost-effective and easy way for homeowners to create a safe area for their kids to play.” - Anthony
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock Anchor/Stacking Brackets – simply slide and snap
- Composite Boards feature textured finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate
- Easy to install
- No tools required
64' KIT INCLUDES:
- 8 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed 45 Degree Curved Boards
- 16 - Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets
- 10 - Anchor Stakes
- 8 - Stacking Stakes
- 10 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 8 - Finish Sleeves
- 32 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
- KIT INCLUDES STRAIGHT BOARDS ONLY.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How To Use Frame It All Snap-Lock Brackets
Watch as Anthony explains how Frame It All's patented snap-loc...
Frame It All Raised Garden Bed - Wood or Plastic?
There is a case to be made on what material one should use to ...
Playground Borders for Safety Surfacing
Frame It All playground borders are an easy, durable and cost-...